Thrive Retreat – French Riviera, April 2022
21 April 2022 @ 4:00 pm - 24 April 2022 @ 3:30 pm CEST£795
We invite you to join us for a 3 day retreat on the stunning French Riviera from Thursday 21st – Sunday 24th April 2022 and be part of our growing community of Change Agents who are ready to raise their game, wanting more for themselves, for others and ultimately for our planet
This retreat is not for the faint-hearted. However, if you’re ready to substantially raise your game… then hit the registration button now!
Who Is It For?
The retreat will take you on an experiential journey that will provoke deep learning, huge amounts of personal growth and propel you forward on your continuing leadership journey.
- Do you yearn for deeper connections with like-minded people in your work and in your everyday life?
- Are you ready to make the next big shift? Whether that be in your life, your business, your income, or your impact?
- Are you hungry to continue growing yourself as a leader and playing bigger in your life and the world?
- Would an infusion of Untamed and Unafraid magic help resource your essence, fire you up, and enrich your impact?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions then this retreat will take you to the next level in both your life and your leadership!
What’s Next for You in Your Leadership Journey?
- Accelerate your growth as a leader. You will expand into your full range, call forth a new source of strength and power from deep within, and show up on a whole new level!
- You will be inspired, refuelled, recharged, be supported, and find the inner peace to be fired up and go out in the world and truly lead. You will be ready to make a bigger impact and transform more lives!
- You will reconnect to source, tap into your inner strengths, and leave behind your doubts. You will gain clarity, confidence and a sense of knowing that what lies next is well within your grasp. You will have a level of ‘realness’ that you’ve never experienced before.
- You will have the opportunity to leverage the power of this community and source the support and partnership you need to lead more effortlessly and effectively in your life and work.
Our aim is for you to leave the retreat feeling clam, refreshed, inspired, and unstoppable! More committed, and more able, to really step up and lead. You will be both inspired and engaged, and leave with support from the Agents of Change Alliance that will really accelerate your learning, and enable your impact as a leader to flow with ease and grace.
We would love you to join us for this fun, and inspiring gathering of Change Agents and seize this opportunity to:
- Blow the socks off your leadership and come home rocking it!
- Connect with other Change Agents. You will renew old connections and make new friends and allies.
- Take some time out to relax, have fun,, re-source, re-charge, and re-focus – putting the fire back into your life and leadership. Gift yourself this time and space for you.
- Deepen your leadership learning, re-connect with your own leadership vision, and come back re-energised, on-purpose, and ready take your next leap forward.
- Lodging in a shared room (3 nights)
- Bed linen and towels
- Full board (3 meals a day plus tea, coffee and fresh drinks)
- Guided activities included in the program
- Travel costs
- Transport to the pre-planned activities
- Any extra activities or well-being services purchased throughout your stay
- Alcoholic beverages (available at an additional charge)
Full event details will be announced shortly along with early bird discounts, member discounts, and booking info…
However, if you already know that this is for you (without all that extra info), then you can take advantage of our ‘Crazy Keen Mavericks’ offer (the lowest rate that will be offered for this retreat) and save £1,000 by booking your place now…
Crazy Keen Maverick Rate: £795 / €925 / $1,125
(Note: This rate is only available until the full retreat schedule is published, or a maximum
of 5 registrations have been received at this rate. Whichever happens first. Full rate: £1,795)